Introducing me


Hey,
To begin with, I think this image says a lot about me but I'll share a little bit of myself. 
My name's Romina, I'm 25 years old and I live in Fatima. I've lived there since I was 8 and let me tell you that it's and it'd be my favourite place ever.
I have a sister, Florencia. She's 20 years old and I had a brother, Hernan. He would be 27 now but he decided to leave this world at the age of 18. I think life is sometimes  hard.  Don't you think?
I'm not a huge fan of writing about me or my things to be honest because I think there's not much to say but here I am.
I live with my boyfriend, Franco, He'll turn 26 very soon. He's a lovely person and we have been together for almost 8 years.
I think that's enough so see you around! :)


Comentarios

  1. Thanks for sharing, Romina!! I think it is important to be able to build bonds to be open and honest... You are right...life can be hard... sorry about that. The thing is ... that it can also be wonderful, don't you think? It's both...it's life...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Learning about Spain